The accumulation of the mucus in the lungs could lead to discomfort and breathing difficulties. In those cases, many people reach for over-the-counter medications. That’s why we recommend the following natural remedy:
- One teaspoon of honey
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
The preparation method:
- You need to peel a piece of the ginger, cut it into small pieces, and add it to a bowl of water.
- After that, boil it and leave it to cool down for about 15 minutes.
- Pour it into some glass bottle and keep it in the fridge.
- Next, whenever you have breathing difficulties, add one teaspoon of coconut oil, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, and one teaspoon of honey to it, and drink it immediately!
This amazing remedy is going to eliminate the mucus from your lungs.