There is no doubt that cardio workout is extremely effective when it comes to burning fat. However many people hate running and that is why in today’s article we present to you 10 exercises that are more effective than running.
Following is the 10-exercises program which can be considered as an alternative to the cardio training or more precisely of the running.
Perform each exercise correctly as many times as it is suggested to you, in order to gain the beneficial effect of the workout fully.
- Stand straight, then bend your knees with your hands touching the ground.
- Next position yourself in a push-up position, do a push-up and they raise again in the initial position with your hands up in the air.
- Planks are the best exercise for the abdominal area. It is very easy and simple.
- You just need to position yourself in a push-up position with your elbows (at a 90% angle).
- Make sure your body is in a straight line from toes-to-head.
- Start with your shoulders wide apart and your legs as well.
- Keep your back straight as you go down with your butt as you ware sitting.
- Hold it for a few seconds and then go up in the initial position.
- Start on your hands and knees with your hands underneath your shoulders.
- Then come onto the balls of your feet and the heels of your hands, and then walk the feet back until you are in the plank position.
- Bend your elbows, lowering your body down.
- Then slowly push yourself back up to the starting position.
5. Jumping Jacks
- Keep the knees slightly bent and land softly on the balls of your feet.
- Engage your core and glutes and maintain your knees in line with your hips and feet.
- Keep your arms extended and your elbows lose during the entire exercise and maintain a steady and smooth breathing pattern.
6. Frog Jump
- After you place yourself in a plank position, jump forward while keeping the hands fixed on the ground.
- After that return to the previous position and repeat the exercise.
7. Step Up
- Follow the detailed instructions on the photo and perform the exercise correctly as it is presented to you in order effective results to be achieved.
- Perform 15 reps each leg x 3 sets.
- Start the exercises standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Then step forward with one leg and flex your knees until your rear knee nearly touches the floor.
- After that, bring your body back.
- Switch legs and Repeat it 20 times
9. Spiderman Plank
- Get into plank position, feet shoulder-width apart and hands directly under shoulders to start.
- Engaging core, bring right knee to the outside of right elbow without shifting weight to the left side.
- Return to starting position and switch sides, bringing left knee to left elbow.
- Keep body weight centered throughout.
10. Donkey Kicks
- Start on all fours, but support your body using your elbows.
- Lift and extend one leg as high as you can and hold it in the air for 10 seconds.
- After that repeat the exercise with the other leg.