We can’t stop the process of aging but we can definitely prolong it. There are many facial creams and masks on the market but the natural facial remedies that we can prepare at our home are always a better alternative. Wrinkles appear due to loss of collagen so here is a natural treatment that will help you with that.
This is a natural serum that can be prepared at home and it is completely safe, cheap, and easy to make.
- Medium-sized tomato (1)
- Aloe Vera gel (1 tsp.)
- Ripe banana (1)
- Mash the peeled banana, the Aloe Vera, and the squeezed tomato and apply the mixture on your face.
- After 30 minutes wash your face well with some warm water.
- The improvements will be huge and you will notice them very soon.
Different Types of Wrinkles and What Causes Them
Atrophic Crinkling Rhytids
- These wrinkles are those little parallel lines that disappear when your skin is stretched taut.
- They can occur on your face, or anywhere on your body (think of those little wrinkles you may have on your chest.)
What Causes Them
- These lines are a result of a loss of collagen and elasticity which leads to skin sagging.
The main culprit?
- UV exposure unleashes free radicals in our skin that break down collagen and elastin, the building blocks that give our skin firmness and structure.
- Make sure you wear daily SPF sun protection, especially on your face, neck, and chest (as well as other exposed areas)!
Permanent Elastic Creases
- These are crease lines that end up becoming permanent wrinkles as we age.
- These little guys tend to show up on our cheeks, upper lip, and the base of our necks.
What Causes Them
- As with the last type, repeated sun exposure can make these lines worse.
- Smoking is also a big factor in deepening these creases, like those lines you get around your lips from repeatedly pursing your mouth.
- But that’s not all. Whenever you smoke, you expose the surface of your skin to all kinds of chemicals and carcinogens.