Can your skin use a little pick me up?! Here’s a super easy DIY facial mask that will exfoliate your skin and add moisture, leaving it soft and oh so supple!
Exfoliate dead skin cells, draw out impurities, unclog pores, and give a surge of moisture to your skin with my simple homemade exfoliating mask! 4 simple ingredients will not only brighten your skin, it’ll help your daily skincare products work better by getting rid of the dead skin cells that can act as a barrier. The best part of this mask is that you probably have all the ingredients at home already! Ready? Let’s go!
Ingredients and purpose:
- ¼ of an avocado (mashed with fork) – super moisturizing
- 1 slice of lemon (squeezed juice) – exfoliates and brightens
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil – cleans and nourishes the skin
- 1 tablespoon of honey – anti-inflammatory and kills germs
- Use a fork to mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Before you apply, take a warm wet towel and hold over your washed face for 2-3 minutes. This will open up your pores.
- Use your fingers or a synthetic foundation brush to apply the mask.
- The mask may drip, so wear a shirt that you need to wash and lay down a towel before you lie down on a pillow.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes. Rinse well with warm water. Apply your favorite serum and moisturizer.
- Give your skin a boost with this exfoliating homemade facial mask once to twice a week.
Good luck and let me know what your favorite facial mask! Oh, and don’t forget to pin this tutorial for future reference!
Until next time, stay pretty… inside and out.