Every woman wants her face to look beautiful, soft and smooth and without any facial hair.It is a fact that women, have to deal with facial hair just like men. To some, facial hair not only looks unpleasant, but can also cause embarrassment. Unwanted facial hair, if in excess, can also make your face look darker than its natural shade. There are many ways to get rid of facial hair!
How to Prevent Unwanted Facial Hair Naturally
1. Lemon Juice and Sugar:
- For very fine hair, scrubs and exfoliation can help.
- This would discourage hair growth over a period of time, if used regularly.
- Make a thick paste of sugar, lemon juice and water and apply it in the direction of hair growth.
- Wash off when it dries.
2. Turmeric and Milk:
- Turmeric can be used alone or in combination with other ingredients for hair removal.
- Turmeric has anti bacterial property and prevents skin infections. A
- pply a paste of turmeric powder and milk and rub this on the skin with a circular motion.
- It is said to discourage facial hair, but it may leave a yellowish tinge on the skin.
- Apply it once or twice a week.
3. Drink Spearmint Tea:
- Sometimes human hormones are the main cause for unwanted growth hair, the main reason is excess amount of testosterone, generally in women.
- The tea is simple to make. Simply boil a cup of water and add six spearmint leaves or a teaspoon of dried spearmint.
- Let it steep for five minutes, strain it into a cup, and drink up.
- Add this tea to your diet on a daily basis to reduce facial hair.
4. Lavender and Tea Tree Oil:
- It is found that mixture of lavender and tea tree oil effectively helps in curing mild idiopathic hirsutism in women.
- This means that lavender and tea tree oils have anti-androgenic properties and hence when applied on the face can help in removing unwanted hair.
- Mix one teaspoon of lavender oil with 4-6 drops of tea-tree oil and then Apply this mixture of oil on facial hair using a cotton ball.
- Repeat this remedy 2-3 times a day for at least 3 months to remove the facial hair completely.
5. Papaya for Facial hair Removal:
- Papaya works as natural bleach and helps lighten unwanted facial hair.
- Mix one-half teaspoon of turmeric powder in raw papaya pulp.
- Gently massage your face with it and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Do this once a week. Alternatively, apply a mixture of one-half cup of papaya pulp and one tablespoon of milk.
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off.
Use Homemade facial Scrubs to Remove Facial Hair
- Wheat bran Scrub
- Oatmeal Scrub
- Barley Scrub
- Orange Lemon Peel Scrub
- Apricot Honey scrub
6. Egg Mask:
- When it comes to stickiness, egg white is no less then sugar honey.
- Egg white too dries off and sticks to your face and when you pull it, this mask will come up with hair on your face.
- Whisk one egg white and add one tablespoon of sugar and one-half tablespoon of corn flour to it.
- Apply the mixture to your face, let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then peel it off.
- Repeat the process three or four times a week.
- The pain of waxing and the expense of an epilator not for you?
- Threading is an easy way to remove hair from your brows, lip, or face in general.
- This method is simple to learn, easy to do, relatively painless, and doesn’t require any tools.
- All you need is some string! You can also go in to a salon for professional threading, but only if you really want to.
8. Hair Removal Creams:
- They work very superficially and hence the frequent application of the creams is necessary.
- You will need to spend time for hair removal more than once in a week.
- In some women, the chemicals used for hair removal causes skin irritation, darkening of the skin and allergies.
- This cannot be used for removing facial hairs.
- Plucking hairs with tweezers in your bathroom mirror is a short-term, single-hair solution and is never effective for multiple soft downy hairs.
- Twee-zing can damage your skin and irritate the hair follicles in the same way waxing can. For emergencies only.