If you want to get rid of facial hair, and you are still looking for the best remedy, well, we’ve found it! The following prescription is excellent to remove facial hair, and if you use it correctly you’ll get rid of it for good!
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of flour
How to Use:
- Massage gently all the coconut oil over your face until it’s absorbed completely into your skin.
- Then mix the flour with water to form a paste.
- Apply on the face in the same direction of your hair growth.
- Leave it to dry; it takes about 15 minutes.
- Remove it in the opposite direction of hair growth then wash your face with warm water.
- Apply a toner and a moisturizer (preferably natural).
You have to repeat this procedure twice a week for one month, and your hair will be completely removed. In case a rebel hair thread appears, prepare this paste and apply again.