As toned arms never go out of style, you need to find a proper way to help you how to sculpt shapely, sexy, toned arms and will also target your shoulders and back. The workout for the arms should be created of a variety of exercises, which target all the different muscle fibers. The different ways you target your arms, the better shape you’ll achieve.
If you want to ditch the arm flab and sculpt yourself a pair of shapely, sexy arms make a combination of:
- Reducing fat (to reduce size and jiggle) and
- Toning arm muscles (to increase shape and firmness)
Following this special plan created by CosmoBody certified trainer Adam Rosante, you will be looking svelte in no time.
- For this workout, you need a pair of dumbbells (begin with five pounders), and perform all of these moves back-to-back for 12 reps with 10-20 seconds of rest, and put everything in your seven-day schedule.
For the cardio portion,
- On days two, four, and six, you should jump rope, and alternate between a moderate “jog” pace and a fast “sprint” pace.
- Start with a jog for three minutes, pick up the pace to a sprint for 30 seconds, then slow back down to a jog for a minute.
- Alternating between 30 seconds of sprints and 60 seconds of jogs complete the time of the 10 minutes.
The seventh day is a rest day.
1.Dumbbell Push Press
- Begin with the slight bend in your knee, the dumbbells at your shoulders and elbows at a 90-degree angle
- Straightening your knees, push the dumbbells directly above your head, keeping elbows close to your ears, and then bring your arms back to the starting position.
- That completes one rep.
- Start standing with your feet hip-width apart and your hips bent while your chest is parallel to the floor.
- Hang the arms directly below your shoulders.
- Raising your arms (dumbbells) to the sides, squeeze your shoulder blades together, and then slowly lower back down, to complete one rep
3.Sumo Squat to Row
- Stand with your feet in a wide stance, toes pointing to the sides and with your arms hanging in front of you drop to a squat,
- Raising out of the squat up onto your toes, pull your arms up towards your chest raising your elbows to your shoulders to complete one rep.
- Drop back down to your squat and repeat.
- Begin with your arms (dumbbells) at your sides, palms facing in.
- Curling your arms up towards your shoulders, turn your palms to your face.
- Keeping your core tight press upwards overhead, and your elbows close to your ears and turn your palms out to face away from you.
- Bring the weights back down to your sides, to complete one rep.
- Start with your feet directly under your hips, slightly bend in the knee and arms at your sides.
- Raising your arms directly out to the side, with the elbow bent, create a small ‘C’ shape.
- Slowly return back to your starting stance.
- Begin lying flat on your back with your legs out in front of you and arms (dumbbells) above you, in line with your shoulders, touching the dumbbells.
- Keeping your elbows in, slowly lower the weight towards your chest, and then push straight back up, to complete one rep
- Laying on your back, raise your arms above you and align the weights with your face.
- Drop the weights down, towards your head so that your elbow comes to a 90-degree angle.
- Pushing up and squeezing your triceps, back to starting position and repeat.