Hair is something that you probably spend a lot of time, energy, and money on, right? That’s because it’s an important part of your overall look. But maybe you don’t need to spend so much time thinking about how to make your hair stay healthy. It could be easier than you realize.
Try these 6 natural steps for lovely hair
1. Using Castor Oil
- Find a rather large bowl and get ready to prepare your concoction.
- The first thing to do is drop one tablespoon of castor oil into the bowl.
- This amazing ingredient helps your hair in many ways including keeping it strong and avoiding thinning, promoting growth, naturally conditioning it and fighting against going gray.
2. Add Olive Oil
- After your castor oil, put a tablespoon of olive oil to the mix.
- You will love the effects of olive oil for hair.
- It provides overall general protection from damage, and also works in reducing your hair’s frizziness.
- Curly-haired ladies, this one for you!
3. Don’t Forget Coconut Oil
- Now it’s time to combine one tablespoon of coconut oil into your concoction.
- Not only does it smell delicious, but it also has antibacterial purposes.
- Coconut oil is full of nutrients, will boost your circulation, and stop hair from breaking easily.
4. Indulge in a Massage
- You’ve mixed your three different oils together in your bowl, and now it’s time to rub it all into your hair.
- Focus on getting the oils to touch your scalp, and massage your head for fifteen minutes, while sitting comfortably.
5. Wrap Hair in Hot Towel
- After your massage, dunk a towel in hot water, wrap your hair, leaving it for three minutes.
- This helps the steam condition your head.
6. Gentle Shampooing
- Remove your towel, get in the shower, and wash hair.
- Try to use a gentle shampoo so that you don’t undo the great work you’ve just done in your hair.
- You can follow this simple and natural routine at home a couple of times per week for great results.
- Your hair will be softer, shinier, and healthier after just one month.