Ginger contains a high amount of anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. It belongs to the group of the healthiest and most powerful spices. This is so because ginger is rich in vitamin C, magnesium and many other important minerals for the overall body health.
Ginger is used to boosting the immune system but as well as to improve digestion, treat asthma, cardiovascular disease and to relieve any kind of pain.
Along with its immune boosting properties, it is an important cleanser of the liver and infections.
The ginger tea is loaded with very beneficial properties and can fight cold and flu in a more efficient manner than any other medicine.
WHY IS GINGER BENEFICIAL?
- Relieves pain in the muscles and headache.
- The warming properties improve the circulation process in the body.
- Provides the necessary oxygen, mineral, and vitamins to the body.
- Removes kidney stones.
- A very powerful liver cleanser.
- It prevents and fights cancerous cells.
- Prevents strokes.
WHAT TO USE?
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- coconut milk
- organic honey
- 1 cup of purified water
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Boil your cup of water on the stove. Do not microwave. This process won’t take long.
- Once boiling, add the powdered ginger and turmeric. Allow simmering for 10 minutes.
- Add a splash of coconut milk if you like, then drain the tea.
- At this point, you can sweeten with a dab of organic honey.
This tea can be consumed as often as you like. If you have problems with your kidneys or liver, I recommend twice a day.