Perfectly shaped breasts are every woman’s dream. However, as women age, the breasts start sagging and lose their elasticity. But, there are numerous things you should do to tone and make your breasts firmer. This includes regular exercise, healthy diet, and proper body care.
In order to regain the firmness of saggy breasts, you should:
- drink plenty of water
- massage the breasts with pomegranate oil and Aloe Vera
- maintain an optimal weight
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR SAGGING BREASTS
1. Breast Exercises
- There are several exercises which can help you firm the breasts.
- The following exercises are extremely beneficial.
- They will shape the breasts, reduce the excess fat deposits, and strengthen the pectoral muscles located under the breasts.
- Lie down on your stomach on the floor and push your body up with your arms.
- Make sure your back is straight throughout the whole exercise.
- Get into plank position and then lower the body.
- Continue pushing your body up.
- You should exhale as you push back to the starting position.
- Lie down on a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand resting on top of your thighs.
- Then, extend your arms and hold for 10 seconds.
- Make sure you push the dumbbells up so that your arms are directly over your shoulders and your palms are up.
- Then, lower the dumbbells down until your elbows are slightly below your shoulders.
- This is a quite simple exercise.
- All you should do is stand with your feet apart and reach straight up.
2. BREAST MASK
This is another great way to make your breasts firm and toned. This is how to make it:
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of Vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a thick paste.
- Then, apply it on your breasts with a gentle massage.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Additionally, you can use various ingredients to perform a message on your breasts.
- Therefore, you can use a few ice cubes, coconut oil, vegetable or olive oil, and other essential oils.
- You have to practice doing the massages 2-3 times a week.