We ladies are so engaged getting a flawless abdomen line and level tummy that we essentially overlook our backs. From binds up the bands to convey some basic needs, to slouching over workstation and cell phones, our backs are under steady utilize all as the day progressed.
However we overlook one of the greatest muscle gatherings of our body. Subsequently our back progresses toward becoming sluggard and we get creases on our sides and back.
A conditioned back looks awesome tastefully as well as enhances your stance and gives you an engaging look. Experiment with the accompanying 7 activities to take a shot at your back muscles and recover a flawlessly conditioned up:
1. Forward Bends – 2 to 3 Sets of 10 to 15 Reps:
- Stand straight keeping your feet shoulder width apart.
- Lean forward without bending your knees and try to touch the floor with your palms.
- Try to reach the floor.
2. Side Bends – 3 Sets Of 15 to 20 Reps Each Side:
- Stand straight with your feet wide apart.
- Raise either of your hand up and place your palm on the back of your head.
- Take a dumbbell in your other hand and lower it down.
- Bend your head towards your arm with dumbbell.
3. Push Ups – 2 To 3 Sets Of 20 to 30 Push Ups:
- To do this exercise, get into plank position with your hands under and slightly outside your shoulder width.
- Lower your body until your chest touches the floor with your arms at the elbows.
- Pause and return back to starting position.
- Perform this exercise under supervision until you have mastered it.
4. Bow Pose – 1 Set Of 20 To 60 Seconds:
- To perform this exercise, lie flat on your stomach.
- Pull your arms forward, bend your back and slowly lift your head.
- Lift your legs and bring your heels close to your buttocks.
- Reach back with both hands and hold your ankles.
- Inhale and hold the pose for at least 10 to 15 seconds.
- Exhale, and return back to starting position.
5. Superman – 3 To 4 Sets Of 15 To 20 Reps:
- To do this exercise, lie down straight on your stomach on a mat. Keep your feet and arms stretched out.
- Lift up your arms and legs simultaneously bending your back.
- Hold the position for few seconds and return back to starting position.
6. Full Bridge 1 To 2 Sets Of 3 To 5 Seconds:
- This exercise will need a lot of practice and supervision.
- For the first few weeks, follow the above given exercises to bring the flexibility in your body.
- To do this exercise, lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor hip width apart.
- Bend your arms and place your hands above your head.
- Press your legs and arms firmly and bend your back up lifting your body above the ground.
- Hold the position on the highest point for few seconds and return back to starting position again.
- Initially lift your body only half way up, this will form a half bridge, to do the full bridge you will need to practice it under the supervision of qualified trainer.