Everyone hates having flabby and loose skin on their arms – this can really ruin your appearance and your nights out. Flabby arms can affect anyone and is usually caused by the aging process, unhealthy diet or genetics.
Experts are at a loss on how to treat the problem, but luckily, there are some exercises which can reduce the fat on your arms and tone your skin, effectively treating the problem.
Tips for losing arm fat
- Losing the fat on the arms is as simple as eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly. 30 minutes of physical activity every day is a must if you want to stay healthy and lose your arm fat.
- Your diet should consist of fresh fruit and vegetable as well as foods rich in fiber, which is essential for the weight loss process.
- Your meals should also contain protein and carbs which will provide you with enough energy for the day.
- Another thing to pay attention to is your hydration – experts recommend drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water every day to stay properly hydrated and help your body run smoothly.
- Drinking water before meals will boost your metabolism and help you stay in shape.
- In regards to the food, your portions should be kept small, and you should try eating more smaller meals during the day instead of 2-3 big ones. This will prevent cravings and keep you full for longer.
- Your breakfast should be rich and full of protein so it can keep you full until lunch. Skipping it is a big mistake, and will only make you eat more during the day.
- Everyone loves that morning cuppa Joe, but according to experts, green tea is the better choice. The tea works just as well as coffee, and will also boost your metabolism and accelerate the fat burning process.
- Besides the diet, exercising is also important. 30 minutes of exercise a day 3-5 times a week is mandatory and will help you reshape your image in the long run.
- Little things like taking the stairs instead of the elevator can help and will burn a lot of calories.
Tips to prevent Arm Fat:
Many people would say why cure something if you can prevent it in the first place and they would be right. Here is what you can do to stop the fat accumulation before it’s too late.
You probably know the saying “We are what we eat”, so if we want to be healthy we need to eat healthy. Unhealthy diet eventually leads to fat accumulation in the body and causes flabby arms.
Change your diet plan by introducing more fruits and vegetables, they will eliminate the hunger but you will decrease your calories intake. They are also rich in fibers which jumpstart your metabolism and make it burn calories faster. Burning calories means burning the arm fat as well. Include more lean proteins and slow burning carbs.
Eat regular smaller meals:
If you eat more regular but smaller meals you won’t feel hungry but you’ll reduce the calories intake at the same time.
Don’t skip Breakfast:
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so never skip it. You won’t gain anything and at the end of the day you’ll realize that you’ve just eaten more.
Drink more water:
It’s important to drink a lot of fluids during the day, especially water. It will boost the metabolism and if you drink a glass of water before every meal you’ll eat less.
Green Tea is your friend:
A cup of green tea in the morning is extremely beneficial when it comes to fat burning. It gives you more energy and you burn more calories. Drink plenty of green tea during the day as well, it will speed up your metabolism to burn the deposited fat.
Do cardio on a daily basis:
Cardio exercises are great for burning fat. If you do them every day you’ll eliminate the chances for fat accumulation and thus prevent flabby arms. You can also try swimming, rope climbing or rowing as well.
Always take the stairs:
If you want to burn more fat don’t take the elevator, always climb the stairs. Fit people never ride the elevator and you want to be fit don’t you?
If you follow our advices regarding your everyday habits and in addition to the exercises above every day you’ll definitely get rid of the fat in your arms. You need to repeat them every day in order to achieve the results. You can chose one or do a combination of more exercises, but stay assured that they will help you achieve the sculpted arm look in no time.
Eat healthy, drink a lot of water and exercise every day and say goodbye to the flabby arms forever!